Disclosure: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links.
Finding reliable women’s crew socks with a high cotton content isn’t always easy. Here we are reviewing the Flora & Fred women’s cotton socks depicted above. I first bought these about a year ago from Amazon.com, and they’re still going strong and are by far the most stylish and comfortable pair of socks I own. The price point is surprisingly low compared to other sock brands, too.
Why we love these:
- Incredibly comfortable. The high cotton content feels great, not scratchy like polyester socks.
- Good sizing. These Flora & Fred crew socks offer plenty of room from heel to toe, unlike some other sock brands that feel too short for anyone with size 7 feet.
- High quality look. The cable pattern lets this sock stand out from others.
- Low price point. As you can see from the pricing shown below, it works out cheaply per pair.
- Great range of colors to choose from. I bought the gray, but there are plenty of other colors available including navy, khaki, brown and black and more.
- The high cotton content means they don’t get static in the dryer or attract lint and hair the way polyester socks do.
- Durable. I’ve owned mine for about a year and wear them daily and have not developed any holes.
- They come beautifully presented in a box. Buying these makes you feel like you’re receiving a gift!
Where to find
You can get the Flora & Fred 3-pair pack of cotton crew socks at Amazon – they’re available in more color choices than the examples shown below: