Plurk is fun, but if you're done with it and want to delete your account, here is how to do it using laptop or computer.
1. Log into your Plurk account
Just log in. If you can't remember your password, don't worry, just click on the "Forgot your password?" link, as shown in the image below.
2. Go to Settings
Once you're logged in, go to Settings. To do this, go to the top right hand side of the page and click on your account name and then Settings, as shown in the image below.
3. Then click on "Account" on the left hand side
Take a look at the image below.
4. Click on "Delete Account"
Once you've arrived at Account, click on "Delete Account." This option is right at the bottom, so after you'll need to scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page. Click on "Delete Account". Be aware this means everything on your account will be deleted, so you won't be able to see any of your stuff, or even log back in again after.
Now you're done! All deleted.
If on the other hand you're not certain about deleting but you do want a break from Plurk, you have the following options, both of which are available on the same page as the Delete Account button.
- Disable account - like deletion, but next time you log in everything gets reactivated again. Ideal if you just want a break, or if you're not certain about deletion and want to see if you'll really miss Plurk before actually deleting.
- Karma vacation mode - If the only reason you want to quit was because you don't like how the karma level decreases when you're away, you can just turn on Karma Vacation mode. It freezes your karma. While it won't go up, it can't go down either. This is ideal if you're planning to be away for awhile.
Above are instructions for how to delete your Plurk account on laptop or computer. It's pretty easy! We also gave some alternative options in case you wanted a break from Plurk instead.